The agent for forward Ryan Kesler is denying that his client has requested that the Vancouver Canucks trade him. Speaking to Adrian Dater of The Denver Post, agent Kurt Overhardt says that a report from TVA Sports saying that Kesler had asked for a trade is "a bunch of b.s.". TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that Canucks general manager Mike Gillis neither confirmed nor denied the report. Kesler, 29, is nursing a hand injury and did not dress on Thursday night for Vancouvers post-Olympic opener against the St. Louis Blues. Rumours in recent days have suggested that the Canucks have been listening to offers for Kesler and Alex Edler. Kesler has two more years remaining on a six-year, $30 million contract. He will be paid $5 million in each of the next two seasons and his high cap hit is expected to potentially make him difficult to move before the March 5 deadline. Custom NHL Jerseys . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. NHL Jerseys China .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Clearance NHL Jerseys . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. LOS ANGELES -- Shortly before the start of a trial to determine whether Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterlings estranged wife can sell the team, his lawyers filed a motion Thursday to move the case to federal court, alleging his medical privacy has been violated. A probate court trial is scheduled to begin Monday to determine whether Sterling is mentally incapacitated and Shelly Sterling can assume control of the family trust that owns the Clippers. She struck a deal in May to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were publicized and the NBA moved to oust him as an owner. On Thursday, Donald Sterlings attorneys filed a notice of removal to federal court, saying the airing of his medical information in the probate case violates federal privacy laws. In previous filings, they argued that Donald Sterling submitted to examinations of his mental competence under false pretenses, that there was undue influence in the doctors findings, and that the examination and letters about his capacity were defective and incomplete. Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierced ODonnell, called the move a "cowardly ploy" and said allegations of federal privacy violations are "preposterous" because Sterling expressly authorized public release of his medical records under the terms of his family trust.dddddddddddd "Donald Sterlings 11th-hour attempt to move the probate trial into the federal courts is a desperate act by a desperate man," ODonnell said in a statement. Ballmers attorney, Adam Streisand, also called the move "desperate" and said his side would seek to block it. "We will be filing emergency relief in federal court to undo this last desperate and frivolous attempt to block our trial from going forward Monday," Streisand said in a statement. Donald Sterlings attorney Bobby Samini denied the move was mere gamesmanship, saying "we feel strongly that this important issue should be addressed by the federal court at this time." "While it has become popular to attack Donald Sterling for his regrettable comments, his right to privacy and to the protection of his medical records should not be acceptable collateral damage," Samini said in a statement. It was not immediately clear when a federal judge might rule on the issue, but the trial in state probate court remained scheduled to start Monday morning. ' ' '